RevOffers.com is a Performance Based Advertising network, growing at an outstanding rate and looking for top talent to join our team. We’re building an amazing authentic culture that’s more relaxed than your typical corporate environment while being focused on our people who are professional, talented and team players. We are seeking someone for this position with a great attitude who is willing to work hard and grow our business together.
This position will be vital in building our sales department into a performance powerhouse that serves the needs of our publishing and advertising partners. The successful candidate for this position will be a leader who can help to close business and design systems in order to execute the vision and mission of the company.
Why you want to work for RevOffers
We’re about Performance Marketing for Positive Change (not just money).
- We care deeply about creating performance partnerships which is why we only allow transparent, innovative advertisers and brand safe, quality, compliant traffic from our publishers on the network.
- We focus on transformational health products including legal cannabis (CBD oil) and other products that radically improve people’s health.
The affiliate manager must be experienced in managing large-volume based publishers and know how to optimize and grow affiliate programs within the network. This person should also feel comfortable working directly with advertisers and other networks as well. We are looking for individuals who are leaders and ready to bring their own voice and ideas to company projects.
We are at an exciting early stage of our company and want our people to grow with us!
Affiliate Manager Role:
- Strong focus on actively recruiting high-value affiliates through research, referrals, networking and other avenues to join RevOffers
- Day-to-day management of affiliate program, including the creation of offers and tracking links, promotional strategies, and reporting etc
- Manage relationships with our advertisers, co-marketing promotions with other networks and manage those relationships on an ongoing basis
- Manage and maintain advertiser and publisher campaigns and ensure the timely launch of each campaign
- Assist our publishers to optimize their promotions to generate more sales for our advertisers
- Handle incoming calls and answers questions about network offers to prospective advertisers and publishers
- Be an effective motivator for publishers and advertisers, promoting top programs, and keeping close communications with top performers
- Experience crafting and refining internal systems for publisher and advertiser management
- Very comfortable in traveling, the affiliate manager should expect to attend 2-3 conventions or more per year, and feel comfortable with one on one meetings with publishers and advertisers
- Must have prior affiliate management experience, at least 2 years
- Preferable prior experience with direct publisher and advertiser relationships, at least 2 years
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent overall computer skills
- Experience using HasOffers, CAKE, Affiliate WP or other affiliate softwares
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CTR, CPA, CPM, etc
- Be comfortable making own decisions, but strictly abide to set rules and guidelines
- A creative mind is a plus, we’re always open to suggestions
- Be comfortable working in a team environment
- Must live in Greater San Diego Area, or be willing to relocate
Think your ready to join our Team? Inquire Today!
|Experience||2 years affiliate management|
|Location||Office in La Jolla|